Top Thirteen Australia Day Family Events for 2015:
1. City of Perth Skyworks & Laser Show-
2. Australia Day at The Fremantle Esplanade-
Giveaways, live music, and activities for the kids!
Perth Mermaids at Bathers Beach
Then stay for The Indian Ocean Fireworks starting at 8pm!
These are the best vantage points to watch the fireworks:
- Esplanade Reserve
- Bathers Bay
- Round house
- Monument Hill
- Fishing Boat Harbour
- South Beach
3. Celebration Zone, South Perth-
4. Langley Park Entertainment Zone-
100 FREE activites for all ages from 3pm!
LANGLEY PARK ENTERTAINMENT ZONE TIMES:5. City of Perth Air Show-
View the airshow from Langley Park from 3:30-7:45 pm before the fireworks!
6. Water Regatta on the Swan River-
Catch the action of the river including float planes, water skiers, and boats from 5:00-7:30 pm.
7. Australia Day at King's Park-
The traditional 21 Gun Salute fires at noon on Australia Day from the State War Memorial.
Fraser Avenue precinct offers an excellent viewing opportunity during the Australia Day Skyworks. See map below for the BYO picnic zone. Entry is by gold coin donation.
8. Rockingham Australia Day Carnival-
9. Australia Day in Bassendean-
10. Spend Australia Day Poolside-
11. Australia Day BBQ Brekkie at Coogee Beach Reserve-
Start the day's celebrations early with Brekkie and fun activities for the whole family!
Roller Ball * Gladiator * Bouncy Joust * Bucking Bull * Aussie Animal Farm * Sandcastles * FREE Sausage Sizzle (with healthy option) and FREE ice-cream and so much more!!!
12. Australia Day Armadale-
Family entertainment from 5pm including: carnival rides, live music, delicious food, and Fireworks at 8:30 pm.
13. Australia Day at Rollerdome, Morley-